Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, America



The 4th of July. I have a strange relationship with this holiday but I am always down to dress up for it. I have pretty much designated one of my favorite and most dear-to-my-heart lucky dresses to be "the" 4th of July dress. Starting in 2007, probably the most amazing and fun-filled 4th of my life, the dress has remained the same each year. I just keep coming back to it. This very same dress has gotten me in trouble more times than I'd like to admit and has been there with me every step of the way for some of the best moments of my life thus far. So here is the introduction to my style: my favorite dress on this earth. I think it pretty much wraps up my style in one fell swoop: Impossibly short, incredibly girly and unmistakably vintage.





2 comments: